Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Physics Master Mr. Lum

okay, so you've noticed that there are some people on dingle it that post a lot of random stuff, well that sfsword person is guess who?


if you guessed santa claus, you are wrong! if you guessed that it was me, you have a possibility of 99.99999% correct!


anyway yeah the forum has been updated and it will be back up in half an hour. i can't wait to see the differences!


Join the fun at http://www.dingleit.com today! It is a great website to earn free stuff and no SPAM. Join my random topic in the forums also! We are making a real random story!


Okay guys and gals (What teacher Bill would say, lol...), I'll be sure to come back and update my xanga...



Remember Mr. Lum as one of the greatest teachers at FHS as my physics teacher and my Sunday school teacher while my youth. Thank you, Mr. Lum!!! (Mr. Lum will be retiring from his teaching career this year) so I'm going to visit him at school and wish him a happy retirement or throw a party for him.

No comments: