Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Jump Ultimate Stars Deck

Well I finally play Jump Ultimate Stars online and won with my deck.
My deck:
Ichigo (Bankai 7 Koma Form)Renji (4 Koma)Killah (5 Koma)Leena Lee (2 Koma Support)Rukia (Support Ichigo)
My strategy with this deck:
With Killah (Hunter x Hunter) is far from the enemy, I use his B + forward attack. He stretches his yo-yo out and hits the enemy. Then the yo-yo comes back dragging the enemy towards you. It only works with light-weight enemies like Yugi or Luffy. Then I use his Y attack which shocks my enemies with a yo-yo and lightning. When their health is low, I use Killah's X attack which makes him move towards the enemy and shocks them with lightning. Plus while he is moving and he is attacked, his attack grows stronger.
With Ichigo, I use Leena Lee (D. Grayman) as a support character. She picks up my character and drags them to the farthest place away from where my character was. Then when I am as far away, if my special gauge is almost empty I use Ichigo's spirit charge, allowing him to get more special gauge power. If an enemy approaches I use Ichigo's Y attack. It is a continuous attack that works perfectly if they are in the air. Then while I do that, I press X + up and uses Ichigo's special that mostly kills in one hit when the enemy's health is in half.
With Renji, I use his B + up attack which is the same as Ichigo (regular form) and then use X + up. Renji's X + up is a continuous attack that stretches out more so it can reach better. It use this attack at the edge of a cliff to give my enemy a ring out.

I also won with my Dragonball Z deck.
Gogetta (Fusion between Goku and Vegetta)Gotenks (5 Koma)Gohan (4 Koma)Gaser (3 Koma)Hercule (support Gogetta)
Okay with Gogetta, I have no strategy. He is just really strong and fast. His X + up attack, the Gogetta Sword, pushes back the enemy really far.
With Gohan, I use his Y + Forward attack continuously. He launches Ki Blasts continuously, while he does this the special gauge also goes up. At the same time I use Gaser (Bobo-Bobobo) and use his gas attack. Its kind of weird how he makes a giant kamehameha out of fart gas, but oh well whatever it is really powerful. If I have no special gauge energy left, I tap Gogetta and Gohan quickly to perform a dream combo, Gohan will kamehameha and Gogetta will use a kamehameha in the air.
With Gotenks, I use his taunt which charges up the special gauge and he has an attack that binds the enemy in one spot for 30 seconds. I use his X + up attack because it takes less special gauge power and it is powerful.
LoL, typing this in my xanga really makes me look geeky... I bet Shan-Ta is probably playing this game right now... he ALWAYS has his DS

No comments: