Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Otaku Contest

Not like I ever go on Brickfish anymore, but I made a couple recent entries because it had to do with and it said otaku which is my Nintendo DS name for online gaming. Except my name is written in Japanese Kanji.


People who have entered the contest may not know what otaku means but it means "nerd".

























































































































































































Okay two of my entries are Luminous Arc entries. I recently started to play it in English and I got way into it and started to play continuously. I had it in Japanese at the time when I knew only a little Japanese, but now I can read most of it.


It doesn't matter if you vote for these entries because I rarely go on, but since Dingle it forums are won't be back up until 10:00 PM, I just recently logged in for a couple minutes and now I'm writing in my Xanga.


Oh... shoot I forgot to find my pre-requisites for English class, I think I am in the wrong class... because my writing class is ENG 101 and my English class is ENG 400 something

No comments: