Sunday, September 16, 2007

Facebook

Ok, I'm a level 85 pirate on facebook... I have over 5000 coins, 20 pirate crew members, 3 ship mates and a whole bunch of useless items that I don't know what they are for. OMG! It is so hard getting gold bars on there... but I always get bombs mwahaha!!!My brother wants to join facebook so I have to help him out I guess.Noooo I have a dentist appointment this week! I hate the dentist...
Well a certain someone (could be a girl, could be a guy or could be a shim, lol) who just added a comment to my blog below this one said that I deleted my myspace, well I didn't it is still there. I just don't use it anymore. My name is mostly in Chinese so if you see chinese and sf at the end well thats me!!!
My name on myspace: 中國 人 餐 雞 SF is on facebook
It says "Chinese Man eats chicken SF is on facebook"

Well I changed my major, I'm doing graphic design and second major in culinary arts

No comments: