Tuesday, September 18, 2007

CRC Reunion of the Duelists

Okay about my day today, I went to the cafeteria at CRC this morning and saw Mike and Davis there. Dang, Davis still plays Yu-Gi-Oh! He played since I met him freshman year. Mike, why did you call me to tell me to go to the cafeteria?! I didn't want to watch you guys play yu-gi-oh!!! Well I brought my DS and played Jam Session and Taiko Drum Master DS on expert mode so I wasn't bored. My yu-gi-oh! deck is somewhere... The last time I played was in physics when I was playing with Mike, Vinh and Andrew. It was in Mr. Lum's classroom. Ahh good memories... Well anyways the whole corner in the back was packed with gamers and card players. There were people playing MTG, yugioh and Naruto?! Hey wheres Pokemon?! LoL.
Well I am glad that in this area there were like 5 people with a DS not including me. But I have an R4 with 30 games on it, lol. Well all the people in the other parts of the cafeteria never came near our area because we were playing children's card games and Davis is a real nerd and he still talks to his cards. What a loser! Well his deck is so strong now because he has all these new cards. I have old school cards and I know I can't win. My deck is a modified Blue Eyes White Dragon deck, but I don't know where it is...
----------------------------------------------------
Well my brother got pissed off today because people at school were teasing him. If I were there, I would challenge them to a game of Tetris and trap their mind in a genjutsu, lol. But yeah, when I was in middle school I was made fun of because I was smart, but I didn't care and I made a joke out their sayings as a counterattack. I think my brother takes things to seriously. Usually in that situation now-a-days, I would say "uh huh, oh wait yeah uh huh" but I wouldn't hear a word they said

No comments: