Monday, September 3, 2007

China 2007 Video Team

China 2007 Video Team


Peter


This is Peter of our group. He was the one that lead us through the processes of making the video good. He is a cool guy and he made the adventure in China exciting.

Mike


This is Mike. He was our sound man. He managed the sound and listened for distrubances of the background sound. I wonder if listening to the sounds can be made into a song... Mike was a cool guy too. It was funny when he first learned how to use chopsticks.

Norman


This is Norman and I guess he is related to someone in my family. Anyways spending time with Norman was good, he snores really loud at night but it is great to have a great conversation with him. He was our camera operator and cameraman for taking photos.

Nan


This is Nan. She lives in China and she has a great attitude and she is a really cool person to hang out with. She was the other camera operator and camera lady who took photos.

Ting Ting (English name: Tina)


This is Ting Ting. She also lives in China. She was always asking questions about America. Well it was nice talking with her. Anyways she was the other sound operator person.

David


Hey its David! Those who go to LIFE will already know who he is, but he made the adventure uh... more intresting??? Well anyway he was our interview man.

Scott


This is me. If you don't know who that is then I don't know what planet you're from. Anyways I was the rover camera guy, I captured parts of interviews in different styles and angles. I was also a cameraman who took photos.

No comments: