Saturday, September 15, 2007

First Remixed Song

Okay today I was supposed to shoot my video "Its Hip Hop" but I got side-tracked when I saw this old dude climb a tree at the park, somehow it was entertaining to watch, lol. Well then I took out my minicam and filmed him and yeah it was cool. I think he was a ninja! A Jounin!


Anyways I don't think I want to do a Chinese hip hop video anymore, I might do my favorite song "Best of Me" by The Starting Line. So I have to plan out a storyboard. Oh and for some reason dingleit.com has been getting new dingles during the night time.



chicken
"Yay its me!"


I downloaded some DS games that are way too hard. I went wifi with Marvel Trading Card Game and I lost because I didn't know how to play...


http://www.freewebs.com/sfsword/scotts%20remix.mp3


Go ahead download the remix I made... I was super bored...

No comments: