Thursday, September 6, 2007

Animation Class

din


Yay the old forums are back up! Its way easier to navigate again! I was in my last class of the day for like 2 hours sitting next to Steven and he fell asleep so I was on Dingle it! And yeah I finished my assignment in like 5 minutes while Steven didn't finish yet...


Well Animation class is really BORING!


The NEW Bleach episode came out! It was cool for the first half!


LEARNING HOW TO USE THE TOILET





I think this video is AWESOME, I really learned a great song to sing when going poo poo and wee wee, lol.


CHINGLISH





This is another great video. I experienced some Chinglish in China when I was there. Hey one of the drivers in the video, I saw him!



Have you heard the song "Excuses" by S.H.E, its really awesome!

No comments: