Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Years!!!


So it is now 2008! Last night I tried to stay up until midnight to say "Happy New Years!!!" but I fell asleep at like 10:00... anyways my mom and dad watched tv shows past midnight and my brother was on the internet all night while I fell asleep. What was I doing? First I was chatting with some friends over the phone but then I played my DS online. I was playing Worms Open Warfare 2 and I fell asleep, LoL.
Well today is January 1st. I went to the hospital today to visit Mr. Lee, whom I think went to CGBC. Dr. Chan was the doctor and it should be a nurse because it was some lady that was a pro, she probably played Trauma Center because it sounded just like Trauma Center or maybe I just play too many video games, LoL. We did some prayer time today with Mr. Lee at the visit. I went with teacher Bill and the other students.
Then I went to my japanese side's japanese new years celebration where I ate sushi and chicken and stuff. I watched the Rose Bowl Football Game and talked with family. When I got home I fell asleep until dinner time.

No comments: