Monday, December 3, 2007

My Weekend

On Saturday, I went shopping with my brother. He bought a Yu-Gi-Oh! 2007 Christmas Gift Tin and a "Wicked Eraser" card. Cards and Comics were selling common cards for 10 cents, I lost interest in buying cards years ago so I bought nothing there. I went to Target and bought a Gozarutchi plush from the Tamagatchi series. I couldn't decide if I wanted that or a Pikachu plush. Then at Best Buy, I bought the Naruto game for my PSP.

On Sunday though, my brother was blaming me for taking his sandals when they were my sandals. If you look at the bottom and side of the sandals, you'll see my name on them so they were my sandals and yeah the family got into a stupid arguement over my sandals. No one believed the fact that I put my name on the sandals.

No comments: