Sunday, December 9, 2007

Kids These Days: Game Addiction

Young kids these days especially boys are addicted to video games. I have experienced this when I was young but I wasn't really addicted because I only had two video games and they were Pokemon and Street Fighter II. Well nowadays we have younger kids who play video games A LOT. My brother is so addicted with video games that he can't quit and also he can't talk about anything other than video games. Also he only likes video game music. Okay so my cousin and I were gamers also when we were young but hey I've changed and so has he. My cousin now likes sports and music and stuff. I like drawing, music, and web design. We still play video games once in awhile but we are not as addicted as children are.

Well at least when Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out I'll be addicted to it and won't stop playing, lol.

My brother is annoying with his video game noises in the morning... Its annoying waking up to his annoying sound effects.

No comments: