Monday, November 19, 2007

NDS games of November 2007

Well this month for Nintendo DS, a lot of really great games were released and are still being released.

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker is a really good game. It is sort of like Pokemon but the monsters don't evolve. The monsters gain new abilities and the game has some really good graphics. Wi-Fi play is still being developed for this game.

Cooking Mama 2 came out in Japan. Fans of Cooking Mama, will love this game when it comes out in America. I have Cooking Mama 1 which is a really fun game that everyone loves.

Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings is coming out in a few days for DS in America. I played the Japanese version and it didn't make sense, so I'm waiting for the game in English.

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles came out in Japan and it is a really fun game but the game is a little too easy to beat.

Contra 4 came out. It is a really hardcore game because I can't get past the 5th level, but it is fun.

Advance Wars Day of Ruin is coming out in Japan the last day of this month, I can't wait.

Mario Party DS was released today, but I have it in Japanese and it is not all that special.

No comments: