Friday, November 23, 2007

Friday outreach and DS games

Well today was my grandma's b-day so I bought her these enormous flowers that she really enjoyed. This morning, Sammi asked me about my cell phone number, well I uh misplaced it again and my friend gave her my number and she wanted to check if it was right. Well on Friday, the youth group had an outreach in Downtown, Sacramento. We prepared dinners for the homeless and passed them out at night. It was kind of scary, but we touched people's hearts during this time. Next month we will be doing it during daylight so it won't be scary.


Dude, I Spy the video game is so fun. I like the book and the game! Also I've just figured out how to play Glory Days II and it is now really fun also. Playing Jump Ultimate Stars online is still super fun. Kristen Ito just got Halo 3 super early. I think I will go over and play it, lol.


Well I was listening to the same song by Mute Math on many different items all at the same time. It is Typical. It has a great beginning thats why I like it. It was on my Ipod, myspace, facebook and my Nintendo DS Lite. Now I'm putting it on here so I can listen to it everywhere, lol. Enjoy.



New Simpsons and Family Guy coming up. I'm going to watch it. The King of the Hill episode, Hank buys a game like Counter-Strike, it was hecka cool!

No comments: