Thursday, July 5, 2007

Gameplay Accomplishments of Highschool

1. Beat Kingdom Hearts 1 in one day with 100% without using any guides or walkthroughs except the part where I fought Sephiroth.

2. Beat Kingdom Hearts II in a week with 50% not using any guides or walkthroughs.

3. On Osu! Tatake! Ouendan! 2 on mission before final I got A rank with no mistakes.

4. Beat the story mode on Pokemon Pearl Version in one day.

5. Got an R4 Revolution.

6. Beat Shan Ta at Jump Ultimate Stars with my one-hit KO deck.

7. Leveled up my pikachu on FireRed to level 100 with Volt Tackle.

8. Beat my brother with a high score fof 600 in Wii bowling.

9. Got highest ranking on CS tournament for killing with only a normal handgun.

10. Got AAA rank on "Enter the Dragon" song on DDR Extreme on Hard mode.

11. Beat Jump Superstars 99% in one day.

12. Caught Giratina on Pokemon at Mike's house in less than an hour.

No comments: