Monday, July 9, 2007

First day on college campus

Oh what the heck! I called my mom today to tell her that my college test is on Wednesday but she didnt ever answer. She always says to leave my phone on and if I ever call her she'll answer it. But when I got back home from the college, I found out that she never brought her cell phone. Geez... mom get AIM or something so I can instant message you. -_- LAME-O!!!!

Camping is on Friday and I made a new site layout. It is tight! It is cooler than your face!!! MWAHAHAHA!!!

Yup I just made it at Borders and challenged this random college girl in tetris because she said she saw me at CRC looking around the campus like an idiot. Well yeah of course I was looking around like an idiot. I had a map that I drew but it looked like a giant doggie with two eyes, a nose and no mouth.

Oh and might I say I was looking for the biggest building until I asked one of her friends "Where is the library?", then her friend pointed over to the largest building on campus. Wow! Am I dumb not to spot that building...

Yup I had to ask an asian person where it was.... there were two asian girls and one nerdy asian guy with a ds, but i went and asked the girls because the guy was kinda mean. He said "Are you dumb? You have to be or this would be the first time on this campus?"

Actually it was my first time, so I didnt know where I was going. It took me an hour to find the library.

No comments: