Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Facebook vs Myspace

Scott Fong's Facebook profile CLICK ON BANNER!

Join facebook today! It is way better than myspace.

There are so many great applications such as:

1) Pirates Application: Explore the sea and act as a pirate on your computer
2) Food Fight: Throw virtual food at your friends
3) Nes Games: Play the old Genesis and Nintendo games on computer
4) Questions: Ask your friends a question

It is also a lot organized than myspace. It allows you to use html on the Advanced Wall. You can send videos and images to your friends.

But there are myspace fans who think facebook plain out sucks and myspace is better. You see I use both and I like facebook a lot better. Input from one of my friends about this issue: "Facebook displays too much of my personal information and myspace doesn't." My answer: "Well dude there is an option to turn off that so stop complaining."

Okay my little brother thinks myspace is cooler because his friends go on. BUT he doesn't use myspace or facebook. So there is his problem. He plays Neopets which I think is a children's website.

My opinions on Myspace.com:

Its a place for friends but I get friend requests from strangers, whom I ignore because they are not my friends. Also Myspace has a lot of spyware and viruses. Some of the links I use by doing (a href) and stuff don't work. The only thing I like about myspace is my friends on there which would be better if they all moved to facebook, where I know everyone in my friends list. A much safer place than myspace is facebook.

Oh and I've seen myspace change, it is becoming more like facebook except with no applications.

No comments: