Friday, June 27, 2008

Final Fantasy Tactics A2

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 is an awesome game. I am at the part where you get Vaan and Penelo (FFXII: Revanent Wings) into my clan.

My clan so far (Clan Shinomari):

1. Parvir (samurai) - I use this class for my main character because he is fast and dodges all physical attacks and counter-attacks. Also his sword attacks are really powerful and they are both direct and indirect. Also I gave him some ninjutsu abilities so he can give status problems to enemies. When his smash gauge is up, he can summon a dark creature that does a bunch of damage and causes sleep and doom. I equipped my main character with shoes that let him teleport so he can get anywhere. I have yet to find the ability to equip two swords. (Favorite Move: Skyfury Blade)

2. Adelle: Ninja Class - I made Adelle a ninja because my main character is already a samurai. Adelle has a unique class called Heritor and it lets her equip almost any weapon. Anyways the skills that the class has are kind of unknown so far because she only has one skill for that class so far and it is really powerful. I use Adelle for speed. I have the thief's ability of counter so she can counter a non-magic attack. When ninjutsu is banned, I switch to her thief abilities. Another good thing about her is that items can't be stolen. (Favorite Move: Lenahart)

3. Cid: Master Monk/White Monk Class - Okay, I made Cid a Master Monk because the attacks look cool. I like the Dark Fist. I equipped him with the shoes that let him walk on water because in all Chinese films martial artists walk on water, lol. Since Cid has a lot of HP, I like to use those powerful attacks that do a lot of damage, but harm the user. When Cid's HP is low, I either use Inner Focus or Chakra to gain HP back. He has Absorb Damage as his reaction ability so he can gain HP, I made a Trickster for awhile to obtain the ability. (Tricksters are too hard to use) Also he is good against zombies and dark monsters. (Favorite Move: Air Render)

4. Hurdy: Bard/Animist Class - Hurdy is a really awesome character. As a bard, he can heal HP, give power-ups, one hit ko's to zombies and ghosts and give healing abilities like regenerate and repraise. I also made him an animist class because he needs some abilities to give status problems to enemies. Also using Cuisine on an ally recovers their HP fully. If the enemy does a critical to Hurdy, he'll move faster with Haste. (Favorite Move: Nameless Song)

5. Vaan: Sky Pirate Class - Now Vaan is from the other DS game, Revanant Wings. I haven't used him that much in any missions yet so I don't know how good or how bad he is. I only did one mission with him and he is like a thief with a bunch of power-ups. (Favorite Move: Swipe)

6. Penelo: Dancer/White Mage Class - Penelo is an okay character. She is also from the other DS game. Her white magic is useful for healing. Her abilites are okay, I guess. I like the witch hunt ability because it does a lot of damage to users who use magic. (Favorite Move: Witch Hunt)

7. Cannoneer/Gladiator Bangaa Class - Okay he is really useful in combat. I let him use his gladiator abilities like Beatdown through a cannon. So he doesn't have to be right next to an enemy to use it. Also if enemies are surrounding him, he can use Wild Swing to do damage. I like the abilities where he charges his cannon and he can hit multiple enemies at once with an attack. He has Counter, so if he is hit by a physical attack he can counter. I gave him shoes that lets him jump really high so he can fire his cannon at high places. (Favorite Move: Beatdown)

8. Assasin/Red Mage Viera Class - I made her use magic so she can attack from a distance. With her assasin abilities so far, she can turn someone into stone or cause instant ko. She has shoes that lets her move really far. Also she can regenerate after she gets hit by a physical attack. When her smash gauge is up, she can summon a fire creature that does damage to every enemy. (Favorite Move: Rockseal)

9. Arcanist/Black Mage Nu Mou Class - Since I mastered every Black Mage ability with this character, he can use every black magic spell and can counter magic. His arcanist spells lets him drain hp or slow down the enemy while gaining status power ups. Also while being an arcanist, his spells can't be reflected. He gets a speed boast from gaining stats from being a time mage so he isn't as slow. Also he can absorb fire attacks. (Favorite Move: Firaga)

10. Ravager/Hunter Grin Class: She has speed and she can fly. I gave her the ability to dodge any physical attack and then counter-attack. I still have to let her master more abilities though because she only knows power up boasts and hunter abilities. I use her in battle a lot because she can dodge and fly. (Favorite Move: Sneak Attack)

These are the character I mainly use but I have a total of 18 in my clan.

No comments: