Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mario Kart Wii


Okay. I wanted to take some time to talk about Mario Kart for the Nintendo Wii. Well when I bought the game at Target, a whole bunch of people in the area were also buying the game, lol. Anyways the game is in a box with the Wii Wheel. At GameStop they have two types of Wii Wheels. I suggest that you buy the Nintendo brand rather than the other brand. Best Buy has the Wii Wheel for $6 cheaper so if your Best Buy near you has it, I suggest you go there to save some money.
I'm going to now talk about the gameplay. I didn't do much in the game so far, but the controls with the Wii Wheel make it a really cool game. You can also use the Wii Remote, Classic Controller or the Gamecube Controller if you don't have another Wii Wheel. The game has new courses for the Wii system and many of the classic courses from the previous systems such as the Nintendo DS, Super Nintendo and Nintendo 64. The balloon battle is a lot more fun now because if you lose all three balloons you won't turn into a ghost and have a boring time. Also when you are jumping into the air with your bike or kart, you can perform special tricks which give an acceleration boast. In 50cc, you'll use karts. In 100cc, you'll use bikes. In 150cc, you'll be allowed to use both.
Now I hope the information helped and now I am going to go and race now :D
Oh yeah and this game can go Wi-Fi. You can play the creator of this game I think.

No comments: