Saturday, March 15, 2008

Brawl Cheap KOs

So I found some cheap KOs in Brawl when playing with my brother and online.

1. On a custom stage with a lot of spikes, get the other player onto the spike area and keep meteor smashing them onto the spikes. Then they'll probably go flying through the air and KO!

2. When the other player is at about 100% and you're playing on a small stage like Warioware, then use Jigglypuff's (down + special). No matter what, the player will be sent off flying to the side or in the air.

3. On Cruel Melee, I used Ike to KO the super Meteos cpu. What I do is jump off an edge and then use the (up + special) to do some damage and then grab onto the edge when he lands. I get them to about 250% and then use a smash attack or Ike's counter move.

4. My brother is cheap with Bowser. First grab with Bowser than use the throw where Bowser jumps into the air and slams them onto the ground. If there is no ground then both of you will get KOed, but the other character will always be KOed first.

Well I'm not posting all the cheap KOs I know because the people reading this might use them against me online, lol.

No comments: